For safety and efficiency, Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board encourages parents to pay for school fees and items through SchoolCash Online to reduce the amount of cash & cheques coming into our schools.
Through SchoolCash Online, parents can pay for field trips, yearbooks, school clothing, activity and athletic fees, and more.
It takes less than 5 minutes to register. This page provides step-by-step instructions.
Click here to jump to the SchoolCash Online site for Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board .
Need to register?
Follow the instructions below. If you need help, the Parent Help Desk for SchoolCash Online contains an FAQ and troubleshooting information.
How to create an account
- Go to https://kprdsb.schoolcashonline.com and click Register. You can set a default language at the bottom of the SchoolCash Online site.
- Type your first name, last name, and email address, and create a password.
- Select a security question.
- Select YES to receive email notifications. You will not receive any marketing emails. Selecting YES enables the system to send you notifications about school fees and items.
- SchoolCash Online will send you a registration confirmation email. If you do not receive it, check your Spam folder.
- Use your email address and password to log in.